Imported Compound Fertilizer
LCP is a brand synonymous to high-quality, being efficacious and cost effective; now comes in the form of a premium European origin granular compound fertilizer. This is a highly water-soluble phosphate fertilizer suitable for leafy vegetables and fruit crops. It is pH neutral and contains the essential trace elements for healthy plant growth. It will provide a good balanced nutrient for good vegetative growth and production especially in marginal soil areas.
The enhanced LCP fertilizer is European produced with highly sophisticated technology and equipment. This enable each granule to provide well balanced nutrient ratio and predictable reaction essential to crops.
- Imported NPK compound from Europe
- Nitrate base for faster crops uptake on N
- Ammoniacal base for gradual release on N
- High available of P due to water soluble phosphate
- Homogenous and Free Flowing granules
- Conform to fertilizer standards
LCP 12/12/17/2 + 9.6S + TE is an NPK compound fertilizer with potassium sulphate (SOP), magnesium and micronutrients. SOP is considered a premium-quality potash and contains two key nutrients for growing crops: potassium and Sulphur. Being a SOP based formulation means it is virtually chloride free and ideal for chloride sensitive crops. Many high-value crops would require Sulphur (S) to increase crop yields and improves produce quality both of which determine the market price a grower would get for his or her produce.
Compacted Compound Fertilizer
Farmcoplex is a series of highly water-soluble compacted compound fertilizers that is enhanced with Bio-Nitro.
Benefits of Bio-Nitro:
ENHANCED GROWTH RATE
- To promote growth of protoplasm in order to stimulate proliferation and division of plant cells
- To improve metabolism rate and to accelerate plant growth
- To accelerate plant cell formation and pollination
ENHANCED NUTRIENT ABSORBTION
- To increase plant nutrient uptake and chlorophyll synthesis
- To prevent antagonism when a few straight fertilizers are used in a single application
- To encourage exchange and circulation of soil nutrients
ENHANCED PLANT RESISTANCE
- To reduce risk of disease infection
- To stimulate plant’s natural defence mechanism
Custom made fertilizers are available to suit soil conditions and crop preferences
Golden Bull is a high quality compacted compound fertilizer with well-balanced nutrients composition to provide essential nutrients for healthy oil palm growth.
Selected Formulation Comes With Water Soluble Phosphate
- Easy for application
- Large granules to minimize run-off
- Cost-friendly & Less labour-intensive
- Increase yield production
- Standard according to SIRIM
* Selected Formulation Comes With Water-Soluble Phosphate.
Bulk Blend Fertilizer
Bulk blend fertilizers are a physical mixture of various fertilizers in order to obtain a predicted N-P-K chemical composition. This offers greater flexibility of plant nutrients. In addition, these types of fertilizers are comparatively economical as it allows crop specific fertilizers to be mixed together and contributing additional benefits for the farmers.
|Ammonium Chloride 25% N
|Muriate of Potash 60% K2O
|Di-Ammonium Phospate 18% N & 46% P2O5
|Rock Phosphate ~27% P2O5
|Magnesium Sulphate 27% MgO
|Ammoniun Sulphate 21% N
TOTAL 3-3-3 (Pure Organic)
Total 3-3-3 is a pure organic fertilizer in dry powder form fermented from chicken manure and it is treated with effective microorganisms (EM). The microbial agents eliminate the malodorous gas making it pleasant and safe to be used. It is definitely an environmentally friendly and cost-effective source of NPK with the following features:
- Effective Microbes
- Improve soil fertility
- Retain Soil Moisture
- Improve pH on acidic soil
TOTAL 3-3-3 increases fertilizer efficiency and it is suitable for the use in all crops.
Humic Fert is a pelletized organic fertilizer formulated from plants waste. It is an excellent source of NPK and trace elements. It helps to;
- Improve soil quality
- Encourage microbial activity in soil
- Increase moisture content
- Improve root system
- Increases CEC and neutralizes pH in soil
Humic fert is a chloride-free organic fertilizer which is suitable for the use in all crops.
Humic Gro is an organic compound fertilizer of humic substance produced from the humitication of organic remains of plants and animals. This superior compound fertilizer supplies the organic matter and other essential elements that are necessary for healthy plant growth:
- Reduce plant disorders and improve seeds germination
- Increase the Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) of soil
- Solubilizes phosphate chelates and increases the efficiency of phosphate utilization
- Improves physio-chemical properties of soil
- Encourage growth of soil microorganisms and increase soil organic content
- Enhances root development and increase uptake of macro and micro nutrients
Humic Gro is therefore recommended for use in highly weathered tropical soils which usually have low Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC). Humic Gro is suitable for use in fruits, paddy, ornamentals, vegetables, lawns, turfs, nurseries and other commercially cultivated crops.