Humic Fert is a pelletized organic fertilizer formulated from plants waste. It is an excellent source of NPK and trace elements. It helps to;
- Improve soil quality
- Encourage microbial activity in soil
- Increase moisture content
- Improve root system
- Increases CEC and neutralizes pH in soil
Humic fert is a chloride-free organic fertilizer which is suitable for the use in all crops.
Humic Gro is an organic compound fertilizer of humic substance produced from the humitication of organic remains of plants and animals. This superior compound fertilizer supplies the organic matter and other essential elements that are necessary for healthy plant growth:
- Reduce plant disorders and improve seeds germination
- Increase the Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) of soil
- Solubilizes phosphate chelates and increases the efficiency of phosphate utilization
- Improves physio-chemical properties of soil
- Encourage growth of soil microorganisms and increase soil organic content
- Enhances root development and increase uptake of macro and micro nutrients
Humic Gro is therefore recommended for use in highly weathered tropical soils which usually have low Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC). Humic Gro is suitable for use in fruits, paddy, ornamentals, vegetables, lawns, turfs, nurseries and other commercially cultivated crops.