- Imported Compound Fertilizer
- Compound Fertilizer
- Bulk Blend Fertilizer
- Straight Fertilizer
- Organic Fertilizer
Loong Choong Pau is a brand synonymous to quality, being efficacious and cost effective; now comes in the form of a premium European origin granular compound fertilizer. This is a highly water soluble phosphate fertilizer suitable for leafy vegetables and fruit crops. It is pH neutral and contains the essential trace elements for healthy plant growth. It will provide a good balanced nutrient for good vegetative growth and production especially in marginal soil areas..
Farmcoplex is a series of highly water soluble compound fertilizers that is enhanced with Bio-Nitro.
Benefits of Bio-Nitro:
ENHANCED GROWTH RATE
- To promote growth of protoplasm in order to stimulate proliferation and division of plant cells
- To improve metabolism rate and to accelerate plant growth
- To accelerate plant cell formation and pollination
ENHANCED NUTRIENT ABSORBTION
- To increase plant nutrient uptake and chlorophyll synthesis
- To prevent antagonism when a few straight fertilizers are used in a single application
- To encourage exchange and circulation of soil nutrients
ENHANCED PLANT RESISTANCE
- To reduce risk of disease infection
- To stimulate plant’s natural defence mechanism
Custom made fertilizers are available to suit soil conditions and crop preferences
Golden Bull is a high quality compacted compound fertilizer with well-balanced nutrients composition to provide essential nutrients for healthy oil palm growth.
- Easy for application
- Large granules to minimize run-off
- Cost-friendly & Less labour-intensive
- Increase yield production
- Standard according to SIRIM
Bulk blend fertilizers are a physical mixture of various fertilizers in order to obtain a predicted N-P-K chemical composition. This offers greater flexibility of plant nutrients. In addition, these types of fertilizers are comparatively economical as it allows crop specific fertilizers to be mixed together and contributing additional benefits for the farmers.
|Ammonium Chloride 25% N|
|Muriate of Potash 60% K2O|
|Di-Ammonium Phospate 18% N & 46% P2O5|
|Rock Phosphate ~27% P2O5|
|Magnesium Sulphate 27% MgO|
|Ammoniun Sulphate 21% N|
Humic Fert is a pelletized organic fertilizer formulated from plants waste. It is an excellent source of NPK and trace elements. It helps to;
- Improve soil quality
- Encourage microbial activity in soil
- Increase moisture content
- Improve root system
- Increases CEC and neutralizes pH in soil
Humic fert is a chloride-free organic fertilizer which is suitable for the use in all crops.
Humic Gro is an organic compound fertilizer of humic substance produced from the humitication of organic remains of plants and animals. This superior compound fertilizer supplies the organic matter and other essential elements that are necessary for healthy plant growth:
- Reduce plant disorders and improve seeds germination
- Increase the Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC) of soil
- Solubilizes phosphate chelates and increases the efficiency of phosphate utilization
- Improves physio-chemical properties of soil
- Encourage growth of soil microorganisms and increase soil organic content
- Enhances root development and increase uptake of macro and micro nutrients
Humic Gro is therefore recommended for use in highly weathered tropical soils which usually have low Cation Exchange Capacity (CEC). Humic Gro is suitable for use in fruits, paddy, ornamentals, vegetables, lawns, turfs, nurseries and other commercially cultivated crops.